Register | Login

Blog containing info concerning the certified, notarized translations of foreign language documents into English, for entry in academic institutions in English speaking countries. When you submit private documents, such as a birth certificate, marriage certificate, character reference, criminal record, testimonial or visa application and attestation to an authority or a public workplace, a basic t

Who Voted for this Story is an open source content management system that lets you easily create your own social network.



Saved Stories